Friday, February 25, 2011

Get Out of My Life!!! Damn

I was always at d wrong time and events..
It had happened to me since I was in school?
So, I had enough!!!
Yes, I am mad! Totally madddddd!!!
I was being accused for something that I didn't know!
Aku rasa mcm org bodoh di ambush utk sesuatu yg aku tak tawu!
Org yang memula aku hormat, tapi kini da ilang hormat..
tapi takpe, sekarang aku da tawu ape pandangan yg berhormat terhadap aku..
So, all dis while, it was all fake!!

Please bear dis in mind!
I'm an educated person..
I'm not stupid..
I know how to differentiate between jaga tepi kain org and a relationship..
I won't respect someone who claimed dat he's old enough but do not know how to respect others because of his 'personal' feelings..
Bila aku kenal seseorang dan aku sayang dia seperti adik, seperti arwah Nali Natalia..I miss her.. Aku xpernah berhenti menyayangi dia walau apa dia pernah wat..
Itu aku..
So, don't act as if u know me damn it!
Tapi sekarang dgn sikap manusia2 yang aku baru nak kenal dan aku tak pernah bersangka buruk sbb aku jenis kenang budi, aku rasa tawar hati..
Show me why are u entitled enough to have my respect???!!
Because you don't!!!!
You don't even know how to live a hard life like mine!!!
Being handicapped and emotionally torn!!
I dare you!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: